- How to Determine Parting Line of mold products?
- Parting Line
- Two shot plastic injection molding
- Hot Runner
- Mold problems
- Mold Structure
- do you know about" Injection molding"
- Mold Layout Design
- Mold Layout/Design
- Mold Wiki
- Die casting
- Delivery Terms
- 3 D Printing
- Manufacture plastic parts
- Yunpeng Certificate
- 3D Drawing Format
- Yunpeng mould advantage 2
- Yunpeng advantage
- Payment terms
- Delivery time
- surface treatment
- Plastic Material
- Good Factory
- Mould steel
- Mold tooling
What is a vertical injection molding machine?
Injection moulding machines are more commonly seen in their horizontal setup which brings the mould tool together laterally i.e One half of the mould tool moves in from the left/right until it meets the other half of the mould tool.
One half of the mould tool moves in from up above or from down below until it meets the other half of the mould tool.
Briefly, what is a mould tool?
Two halves of hollowed out metal from which, when pressed together and injected with molten plastic, we get our product.
Briefly, what does the moulding machine do?
Melts the raw material (plastic) and injects it into the mould tool.
How complicated can mould tools get?
There can be more than two ‘layers’ of tooling that stack up, each producing a number of parts.
Tools can be made to product one or more (‘impressions’) product at a time, and those multiple product might well vary (we call this a ‘family tool’).
Yunpeng mold answer injection plastic molding tool questions for you!
- 3D printing & Prototype
- Home Appliances Plastic Mould/Molding
- Overmolding Mould/Molding
- Electronic Plastic Mould/Molding
- Medical Plastic Mould/Molding
- Industrial Plastic Mould/Molding
- Commodity Plastic Mould/Molding
- Auto plastic mould/molding
- Packaging Plastic Mould/Molding
- Stamping Mould & Die Casting
- Silicone Mould/Molding
- Blowing Mould/Molding