- How to Determine Parting Line of mold products?
- Parting Line
- Two shot plastic injection molding
- Hot Runner
- Mold problems
- Mold Structure
- do you know about" Injection molding"
- Mold Layout Design
- Mold Layout/Design
- Mold Wiki
- Die casting
- Delivery Terms
- 3 D Printing
- Manufacture plastic parts
- Yunpeng Certificate
- 3D Drawing Format
- Yunpeng mould advantage 2
- Yunpeng advantage
- Payment terms
- Delivery time
- surface treatment
- Plastic Material
- Good Factory
- Mould steel
- Mold tooling
How to choose injection mould ?
As far as i know, there are three factors must be considered when choose the plastic injection machine for your products.
1. Max mould length of a side must less than the space of tie bars.
how to estimate the mould dimensions for your product?
usually we can estimate the injection mould dimension as below:
length of mould: length of your product add 300mm, if the product is very big then we can add 400mm.
width of mould: width of your product add 300mm, if the product is very big then we can add 400mm.
height of mould: 2.5 times of product height, if the plastic injection mould has special demand, then we can add more, if the mould feeding type use hot runner system, then we should add runner plate thickness on.
2. The weight of product (gram) must less than theoretical shot weight (gram) of the injection machine.
if your mould is multi-cavity, then the total product weight should less than the shot weight. otherwise your product could not be make perfectly.
3. Based on upper two factors, we should also need to consider the clamping force. clamping force is difficult to estimate, we can estimate it by below:
Clamping force = projected area of product in the direction of opening and closing mould (cm²) ×the number of mold cavity×in-mold pressure (kg/cm²)
Projected area of product in the direction of opening and closing mould is generated by the product appearance size.
In-mold pressure is different with different materials, generally we can calculate it by 350-400 kg/cm².
- if you need help, pls contact me, I am Tea, my email is email@example.com
- whatsapp+8615958816137 skype：firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D printing & Prototype
- Home Appliances Plastic Mould/Molding
- Overmolding Mould/Molding
- Electronic Plastic Mould/Molding
- Medical Plastic Mould/Molding
- Industrial Plastic Mould/Molding
- Commodity Plastic Mould/Molding
- Auto plastic mould/molding
- Packaging Plastic Mould/Molding
- Stamping Mould & Die Casting
- Silicone Mould/Molding
- Blowing Mould/Molding