- Mold tooling
- Mould steel
- Plastic Material
- Delivery time
- Payment terms
- Yunpeng advantage
- Yunpeng mould advantage 2
- 3D Drawing Format
- Yunpeng Certificate
- Manufacture plastic parts
- 3 D Printing
- Delivery Terms
- Die casting
- Mold Wiki
- Mold Layout/Design
- Mold Layout Design
- do you know about" Injection molding"
- Mold Structure
- Mold problems
- Hot Runner
- Two shot plastic injection molding
- Parting Line
- How to Determine Parting Line of mold products?
How to choose good material for your mold?
1.For the appearance of product quality requirements, mold longevity, mass production, and the molding parts material selection are as follows: a) high-grade imported steel cavity to be high mirror polishing performance, such as 718 (P20+Ni), NAK80 (P21), are pre hardened state, without heat treatment. B) core can be used in low-grade imported P20 or P20+Ni steel, such as 618, 738, 2738, 638, 318 and so on, are pre hardened state; mold of small batch production, can also be used for domestic plastic injection mold steel or S50C, S55C and other imported high-quality carbon steel. .
2. for the general appearance of the product quality requirements of the mold, the molding parts and materials are as follows: a) small, precision mold cavity and core are selected mid-range imported P20 or P20+Ni steel. B) of large and medium sized mold, the plastic molding has no special requirements on steel, the cavity can be used in low-grade imported P20 or P20+Ni steel; core can use low-grade imported or imported high-quality carbon steel P20 steel S50C, S55C etc., can also be used for domestic plastic mold steel. (c) for the cavity of the etched pattern, the 2738 (738) grade P20+Ni should be avoided when the ground grain is etched. .
3. on appearance quality requirements of the internal structure, the molding material has no special requirements on steel, the forming parts material selection are as follows:
a) for large and medium sized mold, imported P20 or P20+Ni steel cavity can be used low, can also be imported high quality carbon steel S55C, S50C or P20 domestic or P20+Ni plastic mould steel; core can use imported or domestic high-quality carbon steel.
b) for small die, if high yield, complex structure, import P20 or P20+Ni steel cavity can be used low, also can choose the domestic P20 or P20+Ni plastic die steel; core can be domestic plastic mould steel.
c) for small moulds with relatively simple structure and low output, the cavity core can be made of domestic plastic mould steel or high quality carbon steel.
Hello,i am Cherry,if you need any help,pls contact me via email:email@example.com Whatsapp:+86 15112289056