- YP mould
- Update news about our YP plastic injection mould
- How to get the injection products of the best prec
- Mold knowledge
- Customers visit our factory
- How to make injection mold with high qulaity?
- two shot plastic injection molding and it's functi
- Two shot plastic injection molding and it's functi
- What is a hot runner mold
Plastic injection Mold Material Selection
As part of the mold base and materials procurement process,the various types of metals must also be selected.Just as there are many different plastics suitable for injection molding,there are many ferrous and non-ferrous metals that are suitable for use in injection molds.
Some of the more common metals and their properties are provided.Of all these metals, AISI P20 is the most common due to its favorable combination of properties.However,P20 is sometimes improperly specified in many molding applications since other metals would provide better performance,lower mold making cost,or lower injection molding costs.In this section,important properties and trade-offs of mold materials will be discussed.
- if you need help, pls contact me, I am Tea, my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- whatsapp+8615958816137 skype：email@example.com