3d printing rapid prototyping plastic products Clear CNC machining abs parts
|Categories||Industrial Plastic Mould/Molding|
|Brand||YP Plastic Injection Molding|
|Unit Price||US $ 2000 / piece|
|FOB port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union|
|Update Time||September 24,2023|
What Is Rapid Prototyping?
The 3D rapid prototyping process combines 3D CAD models and specialized printing machines that cut and additively sinter metal. Applications for rapid prototypes include prototypes, machine parts and production tools.
The specialized printers used for metal prototyping utilize an additive manufacturing technology known as direct metal laser sintering or DMLS. This process allows for highly complex geometries including curved or spiraled shapes with cavities and undercuts. The types of metals that can be used in 3D prototyping include aluminum, stainless steel and titanium.
As the name "rapid prototypes" suggests, turnaround times are often much faster than using traditional methods for producing metal shapes. A finished part can be created within just a few hours depending upon the size of the desired 3D prototype.
How Are Rapid Prototypes Created?
A 3D model is created, using a CAD workstation and an .stl (or STereoLithography) file is then extracted from the model.
· The operating technician will utilize this model to properly align the geometry and add support structures for the purpose of part building.
· 2D slices are created from the prepared model and scanned into the software utilized by the rapid prototyping machine.
· Rapid prototyping metal is created by way of fusing layers of fine, thin metal powder together at high temperatures to form a solid part.
· Parts are built up layer-by-layer, resulting in a time-effective and relatively inexpensive 3D prototype from metal.
3D Rapid Prototyping Machine Applications
·Precision and/or clip springs
·Sheet metal fabrications
contact us today to learn more about how the rapid prototyping services of Atlantic Precision can be an asset for your next project.
Acrylic, acetal, nylon and ABS are quickly and easily milled with Roland DG desktop and benchtop milling machines. Mill precision fan parts, gears, bearing blocks, tools and thousands more items for accurate proof of concepts. With hundreds of plastics to choose from, you can create limited edition toys, product prototypes, industrial prototypes, electrical parts and casings, models and so much more.
1.Vinner is equiped with world advanced computer driving production lines
2.Whole set of pure water processor line featured with RO anti-saturation and advanced testing devices
3. Manufactured in Class 100,000 Cleanroom
Why Choose Us?
1."OUR VALUE MESSAGE IS QUALITY IS OUR CULTURE"
2."WITH OUR YOUR MONEY IN SAFEYOUR BUSINESS IN SAFE"
3."MORE THAN 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE"
4."AFTER SALES SERVICE 24*7"
5."FREE 3D DRAWING DESIGN"
6."OEM & ODM SERVICE"
7"GOOD TEAM WORKER HELP SOLVE ANY PROBLEM"
8"BE PUNCTUAL ON DELIVERY"
- 3D printing & Prototype
- Home Appliances Plastic Mould/Molding
- Overmolding Mould/Molding
- Electronic Plastic Mould/Molding
- Medical Plastic Mould/Molding
- Industrial Plastic Mould/Molding
- Commodity Plastic Mould/Molding
- Auto plastic mould/molding
- Packaging Plastic Mould/Molding
- Stamping Mould & Die Casting
- Silicone Mould/Molding
- Blowing Mould/Molding